JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi There. I have a new mini-30, black, stainless, never fired. Standard stock magazine (5 rd. cap.). Purchase date was 3 years ago from local gun dealer.
Manufacturer: Ruger
Caliber: 7.62x39
Action: Semi-automatic
Firearm Type: Rifle
Condition: New and unfired.
Price: $1000

1WebNewMini30Rifle.jpg

2WebNewMini30Rifle.jpg

3WebNewMini30Rifle.jpg

4WebNewMini30Rifle.jpg

5WebNewMini30Rifle.jpg

Thank you!

1WebNewMini30Rifle.jpg

2WebNewMini30Rifle.jpg

3WebNewMini30Rifle.jpg

4WebNewMini30Rifle.jpg

5WebNewMini30Rifle.jpg

Last Edited:
I looked around a bit before posting.... Seems in the ball park, but where are you seeing them, not sold already, where the price is lower? Thanks for the opinion and information.

Okay; I dropped it from 1150 to 1000. That's the most recent MSR that I observed, and this gun hasn't been used; most on the market are older and have been used a lot. Thanks for the input!

I can provide the dealer where I purchased it, with SN and exact purch. date, but I don't have the original packaging and materials (should've kept that!).

This is how you do it brother...

this is from GunBroker. And before anyone says "gunbroker is priced too high"... these are auctions. It's the same rifle.. and I searched listing by the auctions with the MOST bids listed first. So it's not someone who's just HOPING to get that price... it's actual people that have bid up to that price.

And the auctions are not done yet.

Having said all that... if you think the price is too high, then DON'T BUY IT!!

mini30_zpsd5cd3ca9.jpg

This is how you do it brother...

this is from GunBroker. And before anyone says "gunbroker is priced too high"... these are auctions. It's the same rifle.. and I searched listing by the auctions with the MOST bids listed first. So it's not someone who's just HOPING to get that price... it's actual people that have bid up to that price.

And the auctions are not done yet.

Having said all that... if you think the price is too high, then DON'T BUY IT!!

people can bid as high as they want on gunbroker and simply walk away and not pay. Not every deal on gunbroker (or other auction sites) closes at the highest bid. Maybe most do, but it can also reflect the over zealous imaginations of some gun drooler on beer running up his credit card until the wife puts a stop to it.

mini30_zpsd5cd3ca9.jpg

people can bid as high as they want on gunbroker and simply walk away and not pay. Not every deal on gunbroker (or other auction sites) closes at the highest bid. Maybe most do, but it can also reflect the over zealous imaginations of some gun drooler on beer running up his credit card until the wife puts a stop to it.

I'll concede that what you're describing is POSSIBLE. But I doubt it's the norm. The screencap I took shows multiple guns, with multiple bids, all at, or over, $1,000.

The OP is listing a brand new, unfired gun for $1,000. People are claiming that his price is out of the normal range.

It's my opinion that his price IS within range.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.