JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Grand Ronde
State
Oregon
Have a mini 14 stock that I don't need anymore. Cool stock and color, just not my jam. Gonna put $100 cash on it, $150 trade, OBO. Trade would be for .223 or 556 ammo, .410 shotgun or Snake Charmer that I could put cash towards if need be. Same with a coach gun, Savage Model 24 or AR 15/10 Upper? PMR/CMR magazines? Or something else cool, please PM with offers. I don't want to ship, but I travel up to PDX quite a bit so there may be potential to meet up north of the sticks I live out in.

Metal part on the front and the main screw have some rust on them. I thought about sanding, treating and repainting them, but thought that might be unscrupulous right before selling.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

20231014_170023.jpg 20231014_170014.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Have a mini 14 stock that I don't need anymore. Cool stock and color, just not my jam. Gonna put $100 cash on it, $150 trade, OBO. Trade would be for .223 or 556 ammo, .410 shotgun or Snake Charmer that I could put cash towards if need be. Same with a coach gun, Savage Model 24 or AR 15/10 Upper? PMR/CMR magazines? Or something else cool, please PM with offers. I don't want to ship, but I travel up to PDX quite a bit so there may be potential to meet up north of the sticks I live out in.

Metal part on the front and the main screw have some rust on them. I thought about sanding, treating and repainting them, but thought that might be unscrupulous right before selling.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

View attachment 1741874 View attachment 1741875
Hi
Im very interested but live in NY. If you decide to ship, please let me know.
Thank you

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.