Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mini-14 Stainless Steel Ranch Model

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Stomper, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Hey folks,

I've thought long and hard and I'm wanting to finally part with my Mini-14. The serial number is 185-031XX which I believe puts this in a 1986-1987 production run. OK, the background story... I bought this in '89-'90 from my cousin (he bought it new) who fired maybe 200 rounds through it (killed a couple deer with it, too), and I have only fired a couple 30 round clips through it since I've had it, but other than that it's been in storage the whole time I've had it.

Includes:

1) 20-rnd factory magazine
    1) 30-rnd Factory Magazine (in the photo)
    1) Bushnell Sportview 4x12,40 scope with quick detachable B-Square scope mount (in the photo)
    1) Woodland Camo patterned soft rifle case

Prefer FTF pretty much from Eugene(area) to Portland(area), Hillsboro(area) to East County(area)... I do HVAC service work so I get around a lot. :thumbup:

I'm asking $550.00 OBO - CASH PLEASE

I'm wanting a sub-compact .45ACP so I'm willing to trade for (Possibly) a BLACK Springfield Armory XD 45 Compact, or (Definately) a BLACK Glock 30 (not the Slim Frame version)

Thanks for looking!

2. Muddman

Muddman Aloha Member

PM sent

3. Waldo2

Waldo2 Langley, WA New Member

Still Available?

4. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Sorry for the late reply, but our power was knocked out from the recent storm and was restored late lastnight... now we have to BBQ a pile of meat this weekend as re-freezing will ruin it.

This rifle sold on June 4th. Thanks to everyone who responed!! :thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.