JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have some Precision Mag Industries Ruger Mini-14 mags. These mags were made to the same specs as Ruger and work just like a ruger mag. Precision Mag Industries went out of bussiness due to their high capacity mags during the ban and was never started up again.

I have 3 - 40 round mags for $27 each
And i have 5 - 30 round mags for $22 each

I may trade for AR-15/Glock 23 items

Sorry, that is a bit too far to drive; it would cost more in gas than shipping it. I am going to Portland today and can meet up. I am also willing to pay 1/2 the shipping charges if that helps

Hi all, Sorry for taking a while to get back. To answer some questions I have received : The mags do not really have a marking on them (the some mags still had the plastic bag noting the PMI, but those were tossed when I used them), so I know for a fact they are Precision Mag Industries. Since they do not have markings, I do not know age...newest they can be are when they went out of bussiness in the 90's.

Function: When I used them in my mini (180 series) they worked fine, not sure if any design changes have been made to the more recent mini's that would make a different, and I doubt Ruger has.

Cosmetic condition: The mags are not new, so they may have scratches from rubbing against each other in my range bag. They have not been used "tactically" (dropped on the ground), I do not see the point in that at a civilian range. The bluing itself is not pure blue like new obviously, but its not worn down to the metal and last I checked none had rust. If I mail them out, people will receive the best looking ones on a first request basis. Some have already been sold on Outdoorstrader, so please keep that in mind.

Pricing: Prices are pretty firm, I would like to break even or lose very little from what I bought them for since I have barely used them at all. Not hurting for cash that I need to sell them, but I do want space in my safes back. Worst case scenario for me would be to keep them and buy another mini down the road sometime as an "excuse" that I need the gun for these mags :D

Thanks to everyone that has been interested!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.