JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Stainless Mini 14 Ranch Rifle with the rare factory wood & stainless folding stock. This gun was shipped from Ruger in December 1988 as a folder. Good shape, has a couple small dents in the wood from storage in a safe but over all a very nice gun. I really like the gun, but I am trying to buy a fourwheeler and a couple guns must go. It comes with six high-cap mags 2-20's, 2-30's and 2-40's The price is firm $850 -or- I would take $500 cash and a beater blued Mini 14 in trade and you can keep your stock and mags.

If you are really interested I can send pictures, but my computer is kind of slow sometimes so please request pics only if you are serious.

Thanks and have a great day! 503-703-2874 or [email protected]

YA CRAZY FOOL MURDOCK SELLING A MINI 14 FACTORY FOLDER.

I PITTY DA FOOL THAT DON'T BUY THIS MINI 14

t001.jpg

I wish they would come out with a commemorative Mr T factory folder all gold plated like his Jewelry

I just was watching A-Team last night checking out their Mini 14s! That's awesome! Wish I had the money...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.