Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mini 14 Factory Folder $850

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by oldcars, Dec 22, 2009.

1. oldcars

oldcars North Central Oregon Member

Stainless Mini 14 Ranch Rifle with the rare factory wood & stainless folding stock. This gun was shipped from Ruger in December 1988 as a folder. Good shape, has a couple small dents in the wood from storage in a safe but over all a very nice gun. I really like the gun, but I am trying to buy a fourwheeler and a couple guns must go. It comes with six high-cap mags 2-20's, 2-30's and 2-40's The price is firm $850 -or- I would take $500 cash and a beater blued Mini 14 in trade and you can keep your stock and mags.

If you are really interested I can send pictures, but my computer is kind of slow sometimes so please request pics only if you are serious.

Thanks and have a great day! 503-703-2874 or austensclassics@yahoo.com

2. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

YA CRAZY FOOL MURDOCK SELLING A MINI 14 FACTORY FOLDER.

I PITTY DA FOOL THAT DON'T BUY THIS MINI 14

t001.jpg

I wish they would come out with a commemorative Mr T factory folder all gold plated like his Jewelry

3. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

PM eagarly sent!

4. M.Link

M.Link Guest

I just was watching A-Team last night checking out their Mini 14s! That's awesome! Wish I had the money...

5. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

Sigh, I wish I could have taken it...

Well, possibly. Details being worked out....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.