JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Picked this up in a deal recently, thinking I'd have it Cerakoted, but now my short attention span has its eyes on something else.
181 series Ruger Mini-14, .223. Mechanicaly good to go. Feeds, fires, and ejects as it should. Accurate to minute of coke can with irons and bad eyes. Cosmetically, it's a shooter, not a collector. Barrel and receiver has scratches, dings, rubs etc. Wood stock is in good shape. My guess is refinished or replaced. Not my handiwork so I can't speak to that.
Includes 2 Ruger flush fit 5 round mags, 2 tapco 30 rounders, and a 20(?) round mag of indeterminate origin. Also, a functional sling, and a cheapo hard case.
Price is $450, and I think that price takes in to account the condition. Cash offers will be considered, but don't bother with the "I'll give ya $200, cuz that things jacked up, man".
Sale will be face to face at Tick Licker firearms on South Commercial in Salem. Buyer covers transfer fees.
20160509_162540.jpg