JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
City
Woodland
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a Milwaukee toolbox I purchased a couple years ago at Home Depot I used it for about a year at work and then got laid off so I brought it home and I have kept my guns and gun cleaning stuff in it it is still in good condition there are minor scratches in couple things here and there but it is in perfect working condition I paid about 1000 bucks after tax looking to get somewhere around 500 bucks for it obo Will take trade depending on what you got obviously anything firearm Related I'd be willing to take a look at thanks I can send you a bunch of photos if you really want to take a look at it but it's the exact same one in the photo shoot me a message and I can send you some pics.

70D5E494-894F-485A-9DB9-D23B70BAA908.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
It is the bottom one I'm sorry I thought I put that in the headline I didn't realize there was another one in the picture it's the one for 998 chest style and like I said I'll try to post some pictures but it's in pretty good condition other than maybe a little dirt here in there there isn't really any dents or dings or anything maybe a couple little scratches I'll try to post pictures soon as possible

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top