JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

Traded

This scope has served me well on my AR-15, but I've decided to go a different direction for optics. I've used it for over a year in Practical Rifle matches and is a good "all around" optic for the price. The reticle is an illuminated "dot-in-a-donut" with unlimited eye relief for the illuminated circle/dot and 3" eye relief when sighting through under magnification. It has held zero for several thousand rounds and has been 100% reliable. The mount (included) is a generic mount but has held zero and has been solid.
Included: cantilever mount, original box, manual, lens caps, and cloth scope cover.
More details can be seen here: Tactical DMS Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 1-4x 24mm Illuminated Circle Dot Reticle Matte
I tried to get a decent picture of the sight picture with my cell phone as noted for each picture. Overall, this item is in excellent condition. The mount has some minor cosmetic blemishes in the finish. Brand new 2032 battery with only 3 hours on it.

$160.00 FTF preferred in Portland area.

Call/Text Bill: 971-404-1334

Mounted on my Mid-Length AR - everything included except the gun. :s0114: :
2011-11-17220739.jpg

4x Magnification. The circle appears much smaller in the pictures - probably due to the cell camera lens. The "dot" inside the circle is 1 MOA. The circle/dot is crystal clear - but picture quality sucks due to cell phone camera:
2011-11-17220301.jpg

Under 1x magnification. The site post is visible, but was never a distraction for me:
2011-11-17220417.jpg

I included this picture so you can see the unlimited eye relief of the circle/dot. This is handy for quickly acquiring your target or shooting both eyes open.
2011-11-17220313.jpg

Finally - overall as it sits on my rifle:
P1020468.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR