JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Lynnwood
State
Washington
Zip Code
Milled mak90 AK47 sporter configuration, slant cut receiver. Lightly used condition. Made in the 386 factory same as the polytech legend. would make a great polytech clone or uf conversion, nothing wrong with it as is

Will sell for 1400 shipped and insured with 1 flat back mag, 2 surplus steel 30 rounders, and chinese sling, comes with some extra parts as well, pistol grips, optic mount

Near a dozen people have, made an offer and then backed out after we both came to a clear agreeement.

was spf then buyer ghosted with no response,

Do NOT make me an offer if youre going to flake out or trade someone else when ive accepted.

cross posted

Located in Seattle, prefer FTF. can meet elsewhere in wa depending on the deal.

Open to trades. I've got various trades to add as well. especially interested in rpk74m parts. folding ak variants, ak parts kits and other kits possibly, veprs, fal, hk, cz, glock long slide

Please dont make an offer and then waste my time, ill gladly answer any questions about it before negotiation

IMG_0556.JPG IMG_0557.JPG IMG_0558.JPG IMG_0559.JPG IMG_0560.JPG IMG_0561.JPG IMG_0562.JPG IMG_0555 - Copy.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi!

Is this still available?

It looks nice, but in both pics of the left side, there's a shadow/glare area on the top part of the receiver (above the mag release). Since it's on both pics, it makes it look like there's an indentation or crease. Is there an indentation of some kind there or is it just the pic?

Sorry if that's a stupid question since milled = much thicker, but just want to confirm.

Thank You!!

The wide spot pictured is the rails which are machined with the reciever as opposed to a separate tab of metal welded on an akm pattern reciever. The gun is black and shiny so the contrast has made pcitures difficult, but those spots pictured are just light wear in bluing, all smooth and just cosmetic wear as it is not new.
*correction, the spot on the right rail is a light scuff, functionally cosmetic
The milled reciever is noticeably thicker in certain spots but at the thin spots where trigger pins go for example it's probably 1.5mm thickness or a bit more.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.