JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I need an upper... but I have 8 children, which means I gotta trade stuff a lot of the time when I want something that is out of my budget.

To that end I have the following MUST HAVE Military Spec Laptop (This makes me cry a little bit to type...) to trade:

This thing is tough. All the ports on it (Except power) have rubber covers. This is made for someone that wants to grab it by it's built-in rubberized carry handle and throw it into the back of their truck and head to their bugout location.

- It's got a manly screen on it that doesn't get all rainbow-y when you poke your finger at it.
- It's covered in metal, not plastic. (So I guess it couldn't be called a "Ghost Laptop"!)
- It's not a featherweight tablet, it's a rugged field unit ready to program radios, plot coordinates, surf the web or be used to club attackers.

Dell Latitude E6430 ATG <- Clicky link (This will tell you what it is and has pictures)

United States Military Specification - MIL-STD-810G <- Clicky link (These are the Military Specifications it's built to)

Ingress Protection Rating - IP5X (Dust Protected) <- Clicky link (This is it's dust protection rating)

Intel i5 CPU (Quad Core) @2.6ghz
8 Gigs RAM
1 Terabyte Hard drive (I upgraded this piece after market, still mounted in MilSpec Gel enclosure)
Web Cam
WiFi (N Wireless)
HDMI Output
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Gigabit Ethernet
DVD +/- RW
SD card Reader
SATA RAID Controller (E-SATA)
Windows 7 (The one that works...)

She retails about $2,000, but I heard rumors of someone selling one on Amazon for $950... I'm not interested in getting the max from it that I can, I'm interested in a fair deal.

I want a good .223/5.56 upper with the barrel not shot out. If it's nothing fancy, I'd be happy to look at optics, rails, cases, ammo... whatever might make it a fair trade for both of us!

Might be interested in an AK47 platform.

I'll get a picture of it up soon. (But it's exactly the laptop in the Dell link above)

Let's talk!

Thanks,
Jack

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top