JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I need an upper... but I have 8 children, which means I gotta trade stuff a lot of the time when I want something that is out of my budget.

To that end I have the following MUST HAVE Military Spec Laptop (This makes me cry a little bit to type...) to trade:

This thing is tough. All the ports on it (Except power) have rubber covers. This is made for someone that wants to grab it by it's built-in rubberized carry handle and throw it into the back of their truck and head to their bugout location.

- It's got a manly screen on it that doesn't get all rainbow-y when you poke your finger at it.
- It's covered in metal, not plastic. (So I guess it couldn't be called a "Ghost Laptop"!)
- It's not a featherweight tablet, it's a rugged field unit ready to program radios, plot coordinates, surf the web or be used to club attackers.

Dell Latitude E6430 ATG <- Clicky link (This will tell you what it is and has pictures)

United States Military Specification - MIL-STD-810G <- Clicky link (These are the Military Specifications it's built to)

Ingress Protection Rating - IP5X (Dust Protected) <- Clicky link (This is it's dust protection rating)

Intel i5 CPU (Quad Core) @2.6ghz
8 Gigs RAM
1 Terabyte Hard drive (I upgraded this piece after market, still mounted in MilSpec Gel enclosure)
Web Cam
WiFi (N Wireless)
HDMI Output
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Gigabit Ethernet
DVD +/- RW
SD card Reader
SATA RAID Controller (E-SATA)
Windows 7 (The one that works...)

She retails about $2,000, but I heard rumors of someone selling one on Amazon for $950... I'm not interested in getting the max from it that I can, I'm interested in a fair deal.

I want a good .223/5.56 upper with the barrel not shot out. If it's nothing fancy, I'd be happy to look at optics, rails, cases, ammo... whatever might make it a fair trade for both of us!

Might be interested in an AK47 platform.

I'll get a picture of it up soon. (But it's exactly the laptop in the Dell link above)

Let's talk!

Thanks,
Jack

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top