JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I so get this guy. Who wouldn't want to have one of these. I'd be hiding mine better than "in my closet"

So many places (forums) to choose from to put this. Legal/Political, NFA, Survival

pdated Apr 11, 2012 - 9:31 am

Woman finds military rocket launcher in closet

After a woman found a military certified rocket launcher in her closet, several soldiers at JBLM are being investigated.
KING 5 reports the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) is investigating five JBLM soldiers in the smuggling of a weapon, reportedly capable of penetrating armor nearly one-foot thick, off the base.

The M72 light anti-tank weapon with a live rocket was discovered after a deployed soldier's girlfriend happened upon it.

A JBLM spokesman says he's unaware of the investigation.

FAIL! next time he better get a girl who dont talk so much :s0114: idk wtf is up with the news and JBLM at ft bliss we had meth trailers in our barracks and we never made the news :( just kidding but really the media is giving alot of attention to JBLM lately

So many things wrong with what is posted.

What is a "military certified rocket launcher"?

Define "live rocket".

Is the M72 even still in service in the US military? I thought the AT4 replaced it long ago.

It is 100% legal to own law tubes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads