JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone else noticed the complete lack of mil-spec 5.56 or 7.62 NATO in the Tacoma area stores? Either I am completely blind or I can't seem to find any XM855 5.56X45 62grain FMJ, much less any 7.62 NATO battlepacks.

OK, carefully folding tinfoil hat and putting it away for future use.

Yeah I have an order for 5.56 and 7.62x51 placed in January, they told me March, then May and August now they are telling me late December, all of the websites I have looked at say out of stock, I have been checking stores nothing anywhere, I got people looking everywhere

Ok well I have given the original poster plenty of time as promised to get their ammo as agreed

So I posted the to places I know where a person can the 5.56 Penetrators Cabelas is the one I found <broken link removed>

And Cheaper than Dirt provided to me by ATCclears (got to give him credit) AMM-223C - 5.56x45mm Lake City M855 FMJ 62 Grain Steel Penetrator 1000 Loose Bulk Case 3025 fps

Both are in stock and available for shipment, I know of no places who have this ammo in stock at this time

I see there more places that have than I could find,

thanks, I got mine and hope have too, some places have what they boguht up on others who do JIT cannot get it, I am not a supporter of JIT, because it only works in micro economic area and in a perfect world and we all know we do not live in a perfect.

Picked up 5.56 American Eagle at Dick's in Puyallup. $179 for 420 in ammunition can not stripper clipped :(, but looks the same as Federal XM855. They salesperson said they had just got the ONE can in this morning. Lucky me.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top