JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a pocket holster that was specifically made for me by Robert Mika. For anyone who doesn't know, these are, perhaps, the best pocket holsters that are available. I had to wait about 2-3 months for this one, if I remember. This holster will fit any J-Frame type of revolver. I used this holster for my S&W 442, which I have since sold and now have a Ruger LCR with a new Mica pocket holster. These pocket holsters are constructed out of fine leather and help obscure the gun nicely. Also, the allow for very quick pocket draw which is usually quite hard with most other pocket holsters I have seen.

My pocket holster is of the round cut and you can see a picture of it at the bottom picture on his website:
<broken link removed>

I'm selling this pocket holster for $25.00. You can buy one from Robert Mika and pay $33.00 w/ shipping and wait 2 months or so for yours or you can buy this one. It doesn't matter to me either way, as I support this guy and would be just as happy if you bought one from him. However, I do have an extra one I am not using and I want to get rid of it.

I would be willing to make a slight discount for anyone who purchased the ammo I am selling, if it is still available.

I come into Portland area once a week and can sell it FTF, but also can ship it, but you will pay the shipping costs, which should be very cheap for this item. I will require POSTAL money order for shipping.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top