JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$125
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Got this a couple summers ago, mounted it and decided I liked the less scary looking OEM stock better, though it looked cool with the matching handguard that stayed mounted. Been sitting in a box since. A couple minor handling nicks but otherwise in good shape. Has box and the MI stickers too but comes disassembled (the stock tube and grip mount on bottom come off). Has a cool little storage compartment at end of stock tube.

Comes with the stuff it came to me with, MOE FDE grip and Tandem Kross FDE extended mag release (seems too extended, personally, but came with it and might be useful in competitive shooting). Asking $125, add $5.00 if you want M4 take off stock. Prefer FTF in PDX metro area, but can ship for $10.00.

IMG_1758.png IMG_1759.png IMG_1760.jpeg IMG_1761.jpeg IMG_1762.jpeg IMG_1763.jpeg IMG_1764.jpeg IMG_1765.jpeg IMG_1766.jpeg IMG_1767.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top