JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would caution catching Jerry's enthusiasm, as while he is an amazing shooter, he is also sponsored heavily by Smith and Wesson (i.e. Shill) and I have seen him rave over sponsored products that were, in my opinion at least, not that special. I would file this in that category. Don't get me wrong, choices are nice, and this is another reasonable carry option. I was going to cite 356 TSW as example of what can happen with new calibers if they loose support and the guns become worthless, but hey, looks like they are bringing it back
My ".30" is Carbine. My "Super" has 8 more in its caliber designation. There is nothing new under the sun - except marketing. I'm not their target and I'm not buying.

See no need for the .30 Super Carry. We have 9mm +P and +P+ as well as .38 Super Auto, even +P IIRC, not understanding what .30 Super Carry offers that the other two don't…
Slightly more capacity and about the same recoil as 9mm from the videos I've seen.
Personally the only way I might get any interest in the .30 sucker carry would be if they made double stack double feed handguns in the round. Otherwise I don't see much special about it.

The .30 Super Carry is not primarily a caliber. It is not even primarily a new cartridge or even a new weapon. Primarily it is marketing. A new market segment has been identified, commodities aimed at that segment are being manufactured and promoted.

The tachometer on Col. Cooper's casket is redlined.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top