JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***please send any questions via pm or email to avoid turning this into a discussion thread any more than it already has****

Got an OD green MSAR with 7 30rd mags and 1 ten rounder. 4 of the 30rd mags are mint in the package. Rifle has the factory optic and 16in barrel. I have run less than 400 flawless rounds through it. Just not using it so I am looking to move it along. It comes with the factory quick detach sling swivels and box too. Asking $1200***sold*** for everything FTF in Clackamas. I am not positive of what gen it is. I do believe it is the gen before the one that uses AR mags.

Not looking for anything specific. Mostly into handguns. Not interested in across state line trades unless you feel like covering all fees from a local FFL.

It suits me fine. It's not a sniper fine tuned trigger, but it never gave me any issues. Feels about the same as my Bushmaster AR.

He is correct. The stock is for the GEN 1 MSAR. It has the foward assist and the takedown latch has rounded corners. This is a Gen 1 for sure.

also forgot to add it is the gen 1 optic which is lower than the E4 optic.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.