Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Microtech Combat Troodon (Original Red from 2007) CHEAP!!!

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by Johnny, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Johnny

Johnny Portland, Republic of Cascadia Active Member 2016 Volunteer

$100 bucks! (or used AR Lower) It was $500 in November of 2007. Its been used as a daily carry for 3 years. it is used, could be called abused my OCD Microtech collectors but it has lots of life left, i have pix of it, but too large to upload on the website, i will try to upload one before bed tonight. I want the first $100 bucks but rather a used AR lower, i dont care about the looks. It Works Perfectly!, If i had the time, I would like to take a Damascus boot knife blade blank and shape it to work in it. I also have a Vietnam used Kbar that had been "used" during that war, more than digging fox holes but my father only talks about it when he has drunk too much. PM me if you have questions rsz_p1000144.jpg 2.jpg rsz_p1000137.jpg

2.jpg

rsz_p1000144.jpg

rsz_p1000137.jpg

2. Neil

Neil Portland Metro Area Member

I'll take it... Please PM me or call the phone number I sent in a PM earlier.

3. yotehunter

yotehunter north west Active Member

dang... I call 2nds

4. Alphasteck1

Alphasteck1 Salem,Oregon New Member

Still for sale??

5. Weebs

Weebs Clackamas County Member

me too!

6. Johnny

Johnny Portland, Republic of Cascadia Active Member 2016 Volunteer

Sorry, It was sold a few weeks ago. I dont get to use the internet as much as I would like to, sorry again for any problems.