JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
$100 bucks! (or used AR Lower) It was $500 in November of 2007. Its been used as a daily carry for 3 years. it is used, could be called abused my OCD Microtech collectors but it has lots of life left, i have pix of it, but too large to upload on the website, i will try to upload one before bed tonight. I want the first $100 bucks but rather a used AR lower, i dont care about the looks. It Works Perfectly!, If i had the time, I would like to take a Damascus boot knife blade blank and shape it to work in it. I also have a Vietnam used Kbar that had been "used" during that war, more than digging fox holes but my father only talks about it when he has drunk too much. PM me if you have questions rsz_p1000144.jpg 2.jpg rsz_p1000137.jpg

2.jpg

rsz_p1000144.jpg

rsz_p1000137.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top