JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
seriously the carrier is pretty easy to clean. the carbon build up that just looks ugly on the bolt below the rings just looks ugly and you need to scrub it off and the carbon build un inside the carrier . I am not really sure how important that is never had a malfunction because of it . maybe some of these new finisishes make it easier to remove . The biggest advantage i see to all these new finishes it the ability to run dryer so gives you more run time with out lube in case you forget it when you go out and run those 100 round beta mag dumps all day long or if your lazy and don't clean your AR often . But really in order to benifit from being slicker is if you run thousands of rds through your AR yearly they will reduce finish ware on the BCG keeping it looking pretty

The bolt no. I hate getting all the burnt crap out of the inside where the bolt goes. I am Anal, I admit it. When I clean my guns they are so clean you can eat off them (minus the lube). I got so tried of trying to speed up the cleaning I first got a sonic cleaner - not impressed so the wife uses it to clean her jewelry and it does a nice job. Then I picked up a NiB BCG and it cut the cleaning time by 25% A friend of mine has a friend (yup one of those stories) who swears that the Micro Slicking makes it a piece of cake. Just wondering if anyone has had it done?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top