JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last year I paid under $500 for a stainless model at coastal farm but it may have been a close out as the new ones have walnut grips and mine has the plastic. Bimart or coastal are probably the best pricing.

100_2965.JPG

RE : Micro 9mm

Not saying that it's for everyone. But.....take a look at the Diamond Back 9mm. I'm using/carrying an older 2nd Gen. Currently IIRC.....they are up to a 4th Gen.

Aloha, Mark

PS....look at the MSRP.

Last Edited:
The wife and I both have the Desert CT model. Good shooters! We don't use the lasers much. The finish has impressed me. Mine was my daily for 3 yrs, and my wife carried hers in her CCW purse. The finish on both has held up much better than I expected.

I retired mine when the HELLCAT came out. She retired hers last weekend when I bought her the new CSX for her Birthday.

We will probably end up selling them.

Attachments

• 20220205_170513 (1).jpg
    20220205_170513 (1).jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 32
The wife and I both have the Desert CT model. Good shooters! We don't use the lasers much. The finish has impressed me. Mine was my daily for 3 yrs, and my wife carried hers in her CCW purse. The finish on both has held up much better than I expected.

I retired mine when the HELLCAT came out. She retired hers last weekend when I bought her the new CSX for her Birthday.

Yeah I don't understand why when you have so many double stack 9mm micro pistols out there but I guess to each there own.

Yeah I don't understand why when you have so many double stack 9mm micro pistols out there but I guess to each there own.
for me to shell out my hard-earned cash I have to like the look of a firearm, I don't like the look of the polymer pistols so I don't buy them.
I also bought a synthetic stocked Remington 700 SPS, and quickly ditched the stock in favor of laminated wood. to each their own

Do you have any experience with the cs9? Because I'm seriously considering the hellcat and the CSX but the cs9 is da/sa and I like that too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top