JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys,

I'm planning a Bachelor party for a buddy who just wants to hang out with friends and shoot guns. He has never shot anything FA before so I figured this was a good time. Anyone recommend a place that rents FA items and is OK with working with up to 6 people?

I called Triac and he said we don't. I told him his website says NFA items are rented by the mag then he started copping an attitude. Nuff said, I'll never do anything with them.

Called Beaver Creek and all they have is a Thompson (which most in the group have played with) and some Colt 9mm (I assume an M16 with a 9mm upper). Kinda slim pickings. Nothing unique.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Hey guys,

I'm planning a Bachelor party for a buddy who just wants to hang out with friends and shoot guns. He has never shot anything FA before so I figured this was a good time. Anyone recommend a place that rents FA items and is OK with working with up to 6 people?

I called Triac and he said we don't. I told him his website says NFA items are rented by the mag then he started copping an attitude. Nuff said, I'll never do anything with them.

Called Beaver Creek and all they have is a Thompson (which most in the group have played with) and some Colt 9mm (I assume an M16 with a 9mm upper). Kinda slim pickings. Nothing unique.

Any ideas or suggestions?
You might try contacting Fairly Honest Don's Machine Gun Parlor
in Hillsboro.

Bit spendy, but i believe Threat Dynamics has an m249 SAW

Those are fun! I'll give them a hollar tomorrow. That might be fun to do anyways!

Baron's Den in Eugene has a Thompson.

Are they still around? I was hoping for more variety as most who will be joining have time with the Thompson already. A buddy of ours has one in the family.

You might try contacting Fairly Honest Don's Machine Gun Parlor
in Hillsboro.

Ill look them up! Thanks!

Yeah, just take him and maybe his best man for pre-party treat, and enjoy ...
.... But, If you want to risk a rowdy party crowd playing with guns in a close environment, you should warn whatever Range you end up with that there may be a need for extra eyes-on-the-guys .;) Otherwise you may be running around like a one armed paperhanger.

Your Buddy is lucky to have a good friend like you. :cool:

Rowdy isnt exactly how I would describe us. At college our rowdy nights were a couple of us drinking a beer and all of us playing Lego Star Wars with the Xbox Connect. Weekends generally involved 4wd and guns. There will be no girls, there will be no booze. Not our style. Most of us shoot competitively so we know how to conduct ourselves. The range will know the group size and I am a RSO so Ill likely be helping out with keeping an eye on people.

My buddy is a good guy. Im lucky to have him as a friend!

No affiliation and not an endorsement. Below a copy and paste from their email...

I'm sure they would offer a Bachelor Party free rental in lieu of the birthday special.

03bae89e-5f56-41ec-adac-e8dc49ae3c2f.jpg

Introducing Our New Rental

018939d0-e8fe-422f-b305-a9ca9f2fab9a.jpg
A Full-Auto M249 AKA SAW
Cerakote provided by Tactical Guardian

Come on down and try out the SAW as well as many other rentals like this double barrel 1911
f185c938-386e-4af3-90cf-9a451df61165.jpg

4e7418ef-98c9-43cf-910f-aa8867fc2a5e.jpg

Have a birthday coming up? We'd love to help you celebrate. How about a free gun rental?

Standard lane and ammo fees apply, but choose from a selection of awesome firearms. We recommend the SAW, but it's up to you!

For every $100 that you spend with us, you will receive a raffle ticket to win one of the following prizes
  1. A standard membership for one year ($600 Value)
  2. A battle worn cerakoted Glock 19 ($800 Value)
  3. Or a Threat Dynamics EDC Survival class package ($750 value)
3fcec3df-94d4-4e45-85b4-acb099c38d47.jpg

Raffle winners will be drawn this Halloween, Oct. 31st!

Threat Dynamics
13565 SW Tualatin Sherwood Rd., Suite 300,. Sherwood, OR 97140
Mon - Sat,10AM - 7PM
Sun 10AM - 5PM

The SAW at TD is pretty fun. I wish they had belt fed ammo for it. Those 30 round PMags sure go quick!

I second Threat Dynamics. They have plenty of other non-full auto items as well as suppressors for rent. I've never tried, but they have state of the art simulators too. But I think their live fire range only has a max of 4 people per lane.

It looks like we are going to TD mostly for the 300 degree simulator. They were saying that the 300 degree can handle 2 people at a time.

Now I just have to get people to agree on a day.

SAWs are fun. I like weirder stuff though.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top