JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
This here is a Metro Arms American Classic Commander model in 9mm.

It's got a beaver tail grip safety, extended slide stop, lowered ejection port to help eliminate hang-ups, skeletal combat hammer, throated forged steel barrel and a tuned trigger. It comes with original case, paperwork, "goodies" and three (3) Mec-Gar magazines (2 black and 1 chrome), as seen in the pictures. It also has the Pierce Grips finger grip.

All Metro Arms American Classic Commanders are produced in the Philippines by a company created by international sport shooting champion Hector Rodriguez, and a former STI engineer

I always wanted a 1911 in 9mm. I purchased this used with "the mark" and have no idea of actual round count. I put 5 rounds through each magazine with various ammo (RN and HP) and it ran flawlessly. I cleaned it and put it in the safe.

This is a very nice shooter as it is in 9mm and recoil is an absolute dream. And it is a Commander which is smaller (4.25" barrel) and easier to conceal.

Commander Series - Firearms - American Classic by Eagle Imports

Caliber: 9mm
Action: Single
Overall Length: 7.5"
Barrel Length: 4.25"
Height: 5.5"
Width: 1.25"
Weight (empty): 35.2 oz.
Frame material: 4140 Steel
Slide material: 4140 Hammer Forged Steel
Sights: Dovetail Front and Novak-Style Rear Sight
Magazine: 8-rd
Grips: Checkered Hard Wood Grip with Diamond Cut
Safety: Beavertail Grip / Thumb Safety
Finish: Deep Blue

Asking $450. Not looking for any trades.

DSCN3448.JPG DSCN3450b.jpg DSCN3461.JPG DSCN3462b.jpg DSCN3463.JPG DSCN3465.JPG DSCN3467.JPG DSCN3475.JPG DSCN3477.JPG DSCN3480.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.