JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Mount Vernon
State
Washington
I have for sale a like new Metric Fal built on Coonan Receiver with number matching Argentinian kit. I'm assuming it was built by a professional because serial number on receiver matches the rest of rifle.

Asking $1600

5B599BDF-D469-4ADD-82AD-D70CE2ACEB93.jpeg CD2897FA-3925-4770-996D-3998BC02F8C0.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Bren 805 pistol
Bren 2 11 inch 556
Tavor 7
Fancy dancer 10/22 build parts. Kidd Volq etc.
Bulk Ammo

A San 751p lol.

In 2010 Coonan was offering a dedicated Argentine metric FAL receiver that had the correct cuts for the Argy kits. I believe that they were also offering to stamp custom serial numbers to match parts kits. You should post up more pics!! Great looking rifle at a good price.

-E-

In 2010 Coonan was offering a dedicated Argentine metric FAL receiver that had the correct cuts for the Argy kits. I believe that they were also offering to stamp custom serial numbers to match parts kits. You should post up more pics!! Great looking rifle at a good price.

-E-
This is all correct....I built a dozen or more myself.

And we do need more pics!

Last Edited:
More (and detailed) pics would certainly help your sale friend...

That and posting it in the Falfiles.com marketplace....but again, they're going to want ALOT more pics to justify your asking price.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.