JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://gizmodo.com/this-simple-metal-tube-is-packed-full-of-emergency-supp-1742192538

1516062837365988014.jpg

Wow, a pouch of water, a cheap first aid kit, a poncho, a radio and a light. I think the only ones I can see buying these are the hipster yuppie types living in the Pearl district. They're biggest concern will be looking good after the big one, only realizing a few hours later they don't have the things they really need.

Let 'em have them.

Ok, one hour after the disaster and I've used up my water and my plastic bag poncho has blown away. The little plastic handle is broken off my power generator and I'm sitting on a curb crying. I'm from Portland, come and save me.

This is one of those things where "design" has really trumped most of the other considerations. The one thing humanity has pretty much figured out is if you need to carry some junk, the best way to do that is in a bag. Unless that tube also doubles as a stool, a ladder, or a weapon, the bag is going to be the superior option.

Wow, a pouch of water, a cheap first aid kit, a poncho, a radio and a light. I think the only ones I can see buying these are the hipster yuppie types living in the Pearl district. They're biggest concern will be looking good after the big one, only realizing a few hours later they don't have the things they really need.

Let 'em have them.
LOL...Or maybe under the bridge on Saturdays...you crack me up!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top