JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Happy Holidays Steve and crew! Looking forward to Blowers course this April. (Hopefully he does not have to cancel it this go, still bummed I missed last years!) Take care and stay safe!

Jesse

I don't know what a blowers course is but it sounds like I'm not in that demographic.
Bill Blowers, pronounced...like what one might yell when hurting themselves....OW!

Anyway, I've been doing the training thing for 30 years now, and he has the absolute best diagnostic pistol and rifle courses...they build upon my Run the Gun classes.

If you want to detail improve every manipulation movement for efficiency, this is the class.

Last Edited:
I prefer to run the slide over the top, just me and yes, I know its slower. I have watched the 5:13-:5:16 mark a dozen times and I am still not sure how he's hitting this so smooth. Like he's just giving it a little butterfly kiss...a tiny, little, love tap. My speed is good but my movement feels so much more aggressive then what Bills doing here...

I prefer to run the slide over the top, just me and yes, I know its slower. I have watched the 5:13-:5:16 mark a dozen times and I am still not sure how he's hitting this so smooth. Like he's just giving it a little butterfly kiss...a tiny, little, love tap. My speed is good but my movement feels so much more aggressive then what Bills doing here...

Practice and a lot of detailed practice...it won't happen overnight, but with the right mechanics, it'll come along quicker.

The other thing...the average time differnece is about a half second between the two techniques. The average shooter has a .20-.25 shot splits. So in the end, using the thumb the shooter will be able to put 2 more pills down range in the same amount of time.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top