JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
May abundant blessings find you and your family this Christmas season, and for the new year.

Screenshot_20211225-210323_Instagram.jpg

While I don't celebrate the holiday, I hope you all had a wonderful day with your friends and family. Just remember, don't use one holiday to tell those you love that you are happy to have them in your life at the expense of every other day of the year.

Here I go and finally say something nice on here, then a putz like you has to chime in. So go bubblegum yourself.
Everyone else, have a safe and happy new year.
To be fair, you started out with a virtue signal and ended with some lame advice. I think you said something nice in the middle somewhere, but it was drowned out by the other self-absorbed bullbubblegum. And now you're upset for being called out on it. I'm just guessing here, but do you have special pronouns? :D

While I don't celebrate the holiday, I hope you all had a wonderful day with your friends and family. Just remember, don't use one holiday to tell those you love that you are happy to have them in your life at the expense of every other day of the year.
I understand your meaning. We should be this way all year long, and not just at one time of the year. This time of year holds special thoughts and meaning for some, not unlike an anniversary, birthday, or a passing. Acknowledgement of this time of year is a reminder to some why we are here, and how we should be. A time of reflection and to recharge the batteries, as I'm sure the past year or two have been an extreme drain for some.

For me, this time starts at Thanksgiving and extends to a bit after New Years day. A lot of thought, reflection, and recharging.

I hope all will find something this time of year that will make one take pause, it need not be any celebration of a holiday, but a look at rejuvenation of the soul, or whatever it is that will help you rise above the current societal debacle.

Be well all

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top