JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Merry Christmas!!

What the HEY!!! No one's up yet? I couldn't be the only one with a wife that STILL, at over 50, wakes my butt up, this morning for instance, at 3 freaking 50 in the AM! It's hard to get back to sleep, she'll come in quietly and stand at the foot of the bed. I can feel her looking at me. So I can't get back to sleep, and get up.

I got new Nike socks from the wife for Xmas, so consider these old ones blown off!!

We've got a little tradition.....We get new slippers on Christmas morning. We open them first and put them on. Then the old ones get tossed in the front yard 'till the next garbage day.

For those that didn't get any gifts this is why 1110.jpeg

Merry Christmas!!

What the HEY!!! No one's up yet? I couldn't be the only one with a wife that STILL, at over 50, wakes my butt up, this morning for instance, at 3 freaking 50 in the AM! It's hard to get back to sleep, she'll come in quietly and stand at the foot of the bed. I can feel her looking at me. So I can't get back to sleep, and get up.

We've got a little tradition.....We get new slippers on Christmas morning. We open them first and put them on. Then the old ones get tossed in the front yard 'till the next garbage day.
I got up at 06:00 to catch a ferry out to my sister's house lol I didn't go to sleep till 02:00

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top