JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The last one was aluminum, but it lasted 11 years.:rolleyes:
I had them put the fittings in the right places on the new one, but the
bosses sat up 1/2" higher than the old ones and that caused me some grief. :(

The last one was aluminum, but it lasted 11 years.:rolleyes:
I had them put the fittings in the right places on the new one, but the
bosses sat up 1/2" higher than the old ones and that caused me some grief. :(

Replacing a tank is never a fun job. Looks like you did good though. Aluminum? Wow, yeah you got your money's worth.

In order to be politically correct and not offend I've replaced "Merry Christmas" with "Winter is coming!"

It's Merry Christmas and :p
20170907_081316.jpg

Never a lot of fun when right in the middle of your vacation you find 6' of sewage rolling around in the bilge. :(
Then the bilge pump plugs up.:eek:

Merry Christmas everyone. I'm going to bed, or else Santa will never come....:rolleyes:

Fresh water tank, he got off easy! :cool:
Thought it might have been the grey. I have honestly never used my fresh water tank. I never boondock. Tent camp or stay at a full hook up. If its me I use a tent. My wife has to take a shower in the trailer every morning... Honestly I hate "trailer camping" More like just staying in a tiny cruddy hotel room. Of course if I was single it might be fine but with a prissy wife a 2 kids I will pass.

Never a lot of fun when right in the middle of your vacation you find 6' of sewage rolling around in the bilge. :(
Then the bilge pump plugs up.:eek:

Merry Christmas everyone. I'm going to bed, or else Santa will never come....:rolleyes:

Same to you, Captain. I'm glad you got your RV up and running.

Thought it might have been the grey. I have honestly never used my fresh water tank. I never boondock. Tent camp or stay at a full hook up. If its my I use a tent. My wife has to take a shower in the trailer every morning... Honestly I hate "trailer camping" More like just staying in a tiny cruddy hotel room. Of course if I was single it might be fine but with a prissy wife a 2 kids I will pass.

Lots don't, but the pic he posted was definitely his fresh water tank. Grey/Black tanks are never above deck. :cool:

Thanks guys....I'm back with a bit of advise.:rolleyes:
Don't put the wrong soap in the dishwasher...Unless you want a really WHITE Christmas....:eek::eek::eek:
Looks like I'm going to be up for a while...:( Ho..Ho..Ho.Ho.:D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads