JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Started this years hunting trip with my dads car breaking down and ended it with my truck breaking down...no deer, bear or cougar seen and found very little fresh sign. At least the weather was nice!

:s0114: I have had that happen a few times

My dads tranny when out one year and he dropped and replaced it at camp he always carried a full set of tools.

one year my truck over heated thought i was going to have to swop the radiator at a rest stop but turned out to be a faulty cap.

one year i had a dealership screw up my truck and i could not get the bugs out before opening day so i decided to take my civic and the front axle on it broke the night before so i took it to les shaub they fixed it on Sat. so got I got there sunday and shot my deer the same day and brought it home in my trunk of my civic the next day.

one year flat tire while elk hunting.

This year my tail lights went out on my tailer on the way home and i got pulled over in the safety corridor . that could have been bad but the officer let me off with a warning and told me to drive the rest of the way with the hazards on so he drove off and i went to start the truck and because the tailer breaks work off the the same circut as the break lights it blew the ignition fuse. Kind of sucks when you go to start your truck and it wont turn over lucky it was something easy but it took a few minutes to figure it out so a brief panic . (got my deer though) .

this list goes on. Seems if any thing it going to go wrong with one of vehicles its going to be during hunting season.

For one, the season isn't over yet and two, still better then a day at work.

its just about over if its eastern few more days. I was kind of bummed that i got my deer on opening mourning cause my season ended there. I went into town to get a cougar tag so i could stay in woods with a rifle and found out there was a sept 28th deadline.

Eldbillbo, that really stinkswith all the crsp you've dealt with. My dad's car and my truck broke down in the best areas possible!

And I know the season isn't over but for me it is...unless I get some co-workers who'll let me come out to their land and shoot one. Thanksgiving is at my house this year and I'm in the middle of a remodel. No more time to hunt, unfortunately.

its just about over if its eastern few more days. I was kind of bummed that i got my deer on opening mourning cause my season ended there. I went into town to get a cougar tag so i could stay in woods with a rifle and found out there was a sept 28th deadline.

Get a rifle under 22 cal, or a shotgun, or a handgun and call some coyotes!:s0155:

Started this years hunting trip with my dads car breaking down and ended it with my truck breaking down...no deer, bear or cougar seen and found very little fresh sign. At least the weather was nice!

Yep, some day I'd like to go hunting somewhere where there's a greater than 20% chance of actually seeing/bagging a deer.

Wow,our cougar season is open till dec 31.Just have to use the appropriate weapon for the given deer season.

Wow,our cougar season is open till dec 31.Just have to use the appropriate weapon for the given deer season.

Yeh i usually go out and get a tag every year just in case i see one or in case i get my deer early . I was tired when i went to get my deer tag and just spaced it out and forgot to get it. i did not realize until sat the 29th that there was a dead line for the purchase of the tag was the 28th when the season last just about all year.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top