JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Where is a good or not so good place to shoot on public land ??
Been to memaloose (not sure about the spelling) and now it is 6.8 miles up to the quarry.
Do you guys know of some other places east, west, south to shoot? And I am talking with in 20=30 minutes from Oregon City, Milwaikie area.
I would appricate you comments even if it was a PM so the whole world doesnt invade the place.

Thanks in advance for your information.

Pete

You can head up to wildcat mountain out of Sandy.

Right now my company is working on getting the lower 6.8 miles of Memaloose road re-opened / creating a couple more safe shooting ranges for public use.

if you want to help, visit our website, buy some brass, donate, or just come shoot at one of the organized shoots we are holding. next one is this sunday at the top of Memaloose at the rock quarry.

check out the everyone is invited!!!!! thread in events and get to togethers , if people help we can get Memaloose open again, and hopefully get some professionally designed ranges for public use.

landing strip off of fish creek road...

I don't know why I'm feeling the need to write this, but since someone is mentioning this area, which I personally have been cleaning up. Please pack out, what you pack in. At the bottom, there is a public dumpster in the same parking lot as the boat launch. If anyone does take advantage of this spot, please be the good guy, and pack out what someone else didn't. I started working on this spot one garbage bag at a time, about two years ago, its one of the worst I've seen.

It has started to look almost decent. But it needs a lot of work, even more so at the bottom of the runway. (steep incline i guess means free garbage dump to some people)

Just keep in mind, if we as humans put it there, its gonna stay, until we as humans take it out. When was the last time you saw a deer hauling out a kitchen stove, or refrigerator?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top