JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Dayton
State
Other
Both are used but in great shape. Located in northern NV, lower will ship from my FFL to yours.

The upper is the 14" extended rifle length version.

No dings, scratches, etc. There is a spot in the last image where there appears to be wear where the rail attaches to the upper, but it's just a reflection. Happy to provide more photos on request.

This set was built into a rifle but that rifle was barely used. Comes with the barrel install tool and all hardware. This is the two-piece monolithic upper that allows for a much easier barrel install.

This set was NOT made by Zev. Both were purchased by me from Mega when I lived in Washington. It has the more desirable matte finish. The lower has a Seekins billet mag release installed.

$800 $700 $600 $425 shipped.

Venmo or PayPal FF.

Thanks!

IMG_3791.jpeg IMG_3792.jpeg IMG_3796.jpeg IMG_3799.jpeg IMG_3824.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top