JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anybody noticed that sites are starting to advertise their high capacity magazines but are informing buyers of 114 and as such are prioritizing Oregon residents? I noticed this happened to Washington when their ban went into effect but I am glad to see companies trying to support us! I purchased a PSA upper and lower and it shipped out next day which is kind of odd Also bought a bunch of mags!

Has anybody noticed that sites are starting to advertise their high capacity magazines but are informing buyers of 114 and as such are prioritizing Oregon residents? I noticed this happened to Washington when their ban went into effect but I am glad to see companies trying to support us! I purchased a PSA upper and lower and it shipped out next day which is kind of odd Also bought a bunch of mags!

Look at it as a "win-win" in this situation….

A few years ago I stocked up on TONS of "ammunition feeding devices" and their "food" before the last go-around (that thankfully failed) in the legislative "attempt" to infringe.

Look at it as a "win-win" in this situation….

A few years ago I stocked up on TONS of "ammunition feeding devices" and their "food" before the last go-around (that thankfully failed) in the legislative "attempt" to infringe.
That is pretty much the way I look at it. The whole situation is unfortunate. I really feel for first time buyers at this point you waited to long to get one. I also find it very interesting how many first time buyers are people who voted for 114. Now they want protection? GTFO! Police should literally deny anybody who voted for 114 that is now in the Que.

Top Gun Supply just confirmed shipment of a grip of 10 rounders (I have plenty of standard caps) - I ordered yesterday afternoon on a sunday - they shipped this morning.

Top Gun Supply just confirmed shipment of a grip of 10 rounders (I have plenty of standard caps) - I ordered yesterday afternoon on a sunday - they shipped this morning.
I have never used Top Gun supply do they normally ship that fast? I know PSA isn't known for their " fast shipping" which is why I thought it odd. I ordered a similar upper two months ago took 3 weeks just to ship. I think some companies are expediting shipments and prioritizing Oregon residents.

I have never used Top Gun supply do they normally ship that fast? I know PSA isn't known for their " fast shipping" which is why I thought it odd. I ordered a similar upper two months ago took 3 weeks just to ship. I think some companies are expediting shipments and prioritizing Oregon residents.
They were a suggestion from someone here... Forgot who.

But yeah - less than 24 hours - on a Sunday order - that's pretty quick.
Pretty sure they are fast tracking Oregon, too.

Too bad they couldn't have supported us earlier so the measure didn't pass. But if it didn't pass, I guess we wouldn't be buying bunches of mags from them. Convenient!

PSA had this on their website today. They are prioritizing shipping magazines to Oregon residents. I thought it was pretty cool and wanted to share.

21D5DA5A-6C41-4A1E-9942-A6633BC6CF06.jpeg

Midway USA would not sell me mags before it even passed! Needless to say they've lost my business. I just received an order from brownells yesterday and my gun mag warehouse orders should be arriving soon enough. I was prepared but I got to thinking about how happy I'll be later that I stocked up bought when I could. I purchased a new bucket list gun as well. I don't plan to buy any more guns after this unless the law changes or I move out of state.

Bought two lower kits with 10 mags each from PSA daily deals on Sunday, both shipped on Monday. The upper I also ordered on Sunday has yet to ship. Also ordered some parts from AT3 Tactical on Sunday and they shipped within 24 hours as well.

I just sent an email to Midway asking about this, nicely. The reply I got a few minutes ago refutes what others have posted.

"Thank you for your email. Yes, at this time we can still send high-capacity magazine to the state of Oregon. If there is any changes, we will let our customers know.

If we can be of further assistance, we are available by live chat and phone 7 days a week from 8:05 AM to 4:30 PM CST or you may email us any time. Please note, we answer emails as quickly as possible, usually within 24 hours.

Thanks for Your Business!
Jennifer
MidwayUSA Customer Service"

Last Edited:
I just sent an email to Midway asking about this, nicely. The reply I got a few minutes ago refutes what others have posted.

"Thank you for your email. Yes, at this time we can still send high-capacity magazine to the state of Oregon. If there is any changes, we will let our customers know.

If we can be of further assistance, we are available by live chat and phone 7 days a week from 8:05 AM to 4:30 PM CST or you may email us any time. Please note, we answer emails as quickly as possible, usually within 24 hours.

Thanks for Your Business!
Jennifer
MidwayUSA Customer Service"
Well that's not what popped up on the website when I tried to place the order. I had no reason to shop anywhere else as I've been buying from them for years until the other day.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews