JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not even in the dictionary?

Somewhere between....
Symp - sackless man who puts up with princess beatchface behavior in hopes of getting a little "sumpin-sumin", but is always condemned to "friend status" and has low hot water bills because all he takes are cold showers.

Pathy- the process of taking electric hair clippers and carving a path through nasty dreadlocks in the hope of getting down to the "stupid" that lies below all those suffocating layers and releasing it. The process has only two known recovered survivors to this date.

Must be from Somalia….

807D2654-B55E-4F70-A3AA-9DA677395AE0.jpeg 9E20F842-534C-49D0-AD87-3501D8399E93.jpeg D7C9EF32-A927-4432-84B4-2CC7DB3FAA8B.jpeg

No, morons like this are the excuse so many use to pass more gun laws. The reason is still total control of others.

As previously stated, the female reporter is the one redeeming quality of this story...
I should have worded that better. The law makers want gun laws for control. They only get them passed because so many voters, even voters who own guns, support the laws. Morons like this woman spraying lead all over just encourage more voters to allow and even support more gun laws. Due to seeing idiots like this with a gun.

Seems like she just very poorly followed Joe Biden's advice.

Errors:
1) She didn't have a shotgun
2) She didn't have a balcony
3) She didn't fire both blasts into the air

Regardless, there might be a lot of distant neighbors experiencing random holes in their house/roof.

Spookshack, thanks for sharing this with us. Its been a long day for me, I needed something to laugh about.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top