JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
La Center
State
Washington
Zip Code
Brand new, never used or even mounted MCX Virtus "stripped" upper from Sig.
As it came from Sig, it includes the forward assist and dust cover. Does not come with a charging handle, bolt carrier group, bolt, barrel, or handguard.

This is a great option for someone that wants to set up an optic for a second barrel for much less than a full complete upper. You only need to add another handguard (which aren't hard to find used on a few forums). When switching to the other upper, simply pop out your BCG and charging handle from the first upper and drop them into the second one.

I did have this up for trade, but just ended up pulling the trigger on another upper instead. Just looking to get out of it what I'm into it for...

Price is to your door, shipped USPS priority insured, or FTF in the greater Portland area. I prefer to do PayPal (any fees to you), or USPS Money Order (I'll ship once payment clears) for non FTF transactions.

PM me if you are interested.

2325E391-A8F6-4847-AB4D-762B227FB708.jpeg 0A060264-EFE5-4A9C-A0FC-DE04864225B7.jpeg B6AA5934-BD81-46F9-ABF5-EA20709A3211.jpeg 4635FCAE-32C2-4867-A325-AF168F452721.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service