JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gun show in McMinnville this weekend. Figured I'd put the word out since I hadn't heard anything, but saw a few signs when driving thru town today.
T&J firearms in town knew very little, said they hadn't been invited... (Great shop by the way visit if you havent yet!)
Figured if I had the time Sunday I would swing thru and check it out.
McMinnville is a great Pro-gun town, they have had a open carry park get together there during the summer. Hopefully it happens this summer again.

Just got back from the McMinnville and I thought it was really good. As an old guy not into tacticool stuff I was surprised at the number of classic firearms. Ammo prices were good, IMO. All in all I think it is well worth attending.

BTW, it starts at 10:00 on Sunday and I would get there early. It was pretty darn crowded by the time I left.

I live in McMinnville but missed the show. I didn't find out about the show until a few days beforehand. So I didn't have time to request the day off from work. TJ Gun Sales is a awesome shop, and great staff.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top