JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Check out my newest YouTube video. This Maverick 88 I aquired a few months ago and have been wanting to try out the Aguila 1 3/4" mini shells. This was a fun video to make and man do I love shooting those mini shells. If you watch and wouldn't mind helping a fellow Oregonian get his YouTube channel off the ground, subscribe to my channel. Thanks everybody!

Great video. Is there anywhere to get that adapter locally? I got the Maverick and would like to try out those mini shells.
Honestly I don't know of any local dealers. I think they pretty much just self distribute through their website. Definitely worth it though. The mini shells are a blast.

I bought an Opsol 3 weeks ago from ebay seller out of Tacoma. When it arrived, it was
a very good, counterfeit. The seller refused to my return request so Ebay got involved.
I paid $2 more and got it direct from Trey at Opsol ($17). It arrived within 5 days (TX).

....and perfect since I found an online source for 200 mini-slugs that arrived the same day.
(It was Target Sports USA but the inventory dried up within a couple hrs)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top