JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Check out my newest YouTube video. This Maverick 88 I aquired a few months ago and have been wanting to try out the Aguila 1 3/4" mini shells. This was a fun video to make and man do I love shooting those mini shells. If you watch and wouldn't mind helping a fellow Oregonian get his YouTube channel off the ground, subscribe to my channel. Thanks everybody!

Great video. Is there anywhere to get that adapter locally? I got the Maverick and would like to try out those mini shells.
Honestly I don't know of any local dealers. I think they pretty much just self distribute through their website. Definitely worth it though. The mini shells are a blast.

I bought an Opsol 3 weeks ago from ebay seller out of Tacoma. When it arrived, it was
a very good, counterfeit. The seller refused to my return request so Ebay got involved.
I paid $2 more and got it direct from Trey at Opsol ($17). It arrived within 5 days (TX).

....and perfect since I found an online source for 200 mini-slugs that arrived the same day.
(It was Target Sports USA but the inventory dried up within a couple hrs)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads