JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Mauser
Caliber
8mm
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is one of my old Mauser sporters. Built off a Gew98 action with a mishmash of odd parts, I really do enjoy this gun. But I have another project that I want to get finished.

CG Haenel 1917 Gew98 barreled action.
Sporterized Mauser stock
Springfield 1922 shotgun styled buttplate
Redfield rear sight
Ramp front sight
Still in 8mm Mauser (test fired fine with PPU ammo)

$400, no trades. I really do love this weird old rifle, so not in a hurry to sell. Buyer pays transfer in mid-Willamette Valley (Lebanon, Albany, Corvallis).

69EC6129-79E9-49C6-9DED-A67C3301CF35.jpeg 8213CA5D-1E16-4785-82D9-1ACB2969C7CD.jpeg 0AF7D8FD-F4A9-4F0D-A3E9-1F3B9BB98CFE.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
It's a long drive and a pain to ship, but the thought has crossed my mind. But mostly these are going to find new purchases, which are all pretty much on hold until Oregon and the courts figure out the whole infringement thing…

I doubt there's time for someone to pick this up before 114's activation date, but I'm hoping for an injunction before the 8th, so in good faith, I'm bumping my ads.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.