JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Keizer
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This beauty has an extremely low round count, I would describe it as like new. It was likely test fired but I have no accurate information about round count. This Matrix Corporation AR has American Walnut Furniture. It has a S/S 16" barrel with a 1-7 twist. The barrel is chambered for 5.56 x 45 NATO ammunition. All the upper and lower parts including the bolt carrier are gold colored anodized. The rifle comes with a single aluminum 30 round magazine
This rifle also comes equipped with a Nikon Stainless 3X9 X 40, Prostaff Scope.

I have almost zero information about the date of manufacture and I do not know if this rifle was built from a Matrix upper and lower or if it was factory built.
All information provided on this add, is as accurate as I can provide and the firearm comes as is, and without a warranty. I function tested this firearm but I could not bring myself to fire it. I believe the scope was bore sighted.
The buyer will be responsible for all transfer fees and actual shipping costs to a licensed FFL, if applicable.
I am firm on the sale price of $1,000.00. I am not in the market for trades.

IMG_5306.jpeg IMG_5303.jpeg IMG_5308.jpeg IMG_5307.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.