JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Ruger 10-22. Not perfect has a couple blemishes on the reciever, but a very solid and nice firing rifle! You cant even find the BX-25 mags for these right now! Has a heavy match grade Adams & Bennet bull barrel, with a camo floating stock. It had a Barska Contour 3-9x42mm, red and green illuminated reticle with lockable external windage and elevation adjustments. Just installed a Timmony match grade trigger with under trigger guard quick mag release, and a 25rd BX-25 Ruger mag.
I paid $140.00 scope, $200 for the trugger assembly alone. I feel $500.00 is a more than fair price. I dont drive so you would have to come to me on the coast in Astoria. Thanks for looking!

DSC_0193_zpsd0e46b0e.jpg

DSC_0192_zpsba281629.jpg

Last Edited:
Trying to stick with the bigger caliber since most of my other guns are the same. But I'm always up for offers. All I can say is no thanks! Please PM me offers though. Thank you!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top