JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling both my Masterpiece Arms MAC-10s chambered in .45 ACP in original all-metal design with all metal magazines, no polymer! They come with 30 thirty round magazines which you cannot find for anything less than $35.00 a piece. These guns range from anywhere from $600-$1000 a piece depending on condition. I am looking for $750 each and $1,000 for all 30 magazines (with 2 mag pouches not pictured). Also included in the sale are two red dot lasers mounted to the top rails of each gun for a point of aim. Almost forgot! I have a box of 50 rounds as well as 2-speed loaders too!

I'm going to ask $2500 for the whole lot but don't expect to get that. Feel free to make an offer based on what you feel is fair or just for the sake of negotiating. Trades are welcome!

8768552_02_masterpiece_arms_45acp_open_bo_640.jpg 8768552_03_masterpiece_arms_45acp_open_bo_640.jpg 8768552_01_masterpiece_arms_45acp_open_bo_640.jpg

:) I was just curious what the actual model numbers are? To my knowledge Masterpiece Arms doesn't make the "mac-10". I owned an Masterpiece Arms MPA10 (I'm pretty sure) sometime ago, a very fun pistol to play around with, your weapons look very similar to the one I owned.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.