JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Error
Reviews are disabled for this resource because it is permanently closed.
Ask question Discuss resource
Dan and Mary are top notch... I have bought more then a few firearms from them and they will tell you what you need to know... Dan knows his AR's and Mary brings the female aspect...:s0155::s0155::s0155: they are my goto gun store...:winkkiss::winkkiss::winkkiss:

best in this area... that i have found...bought a brand new 2 tone xd40 tactical for $510... he had to order it in for me... normally they carry at least a couple of hundred different firearms at anyone time... and has a couple of really cool guns sometimes... almost always has some blackguns..

I'd give them an Excellent rating. You won't find a more genuine group of human beings that will go the extra mile for you. As far as customer service is concerned they are top notch.

Marys has some of the best prices in the Tacoma area, my buddies have bought their XDs from them, and I just placed my order for my RIA yesterday, they answered any and all of my questions and they even reccomended checkin out some other gun shops too. Ive called and asked questions, went in and bothered them with questions and they were nothing but helpful. Everyone in there was extremely nice and I will definately be buying from them agian.

What a breath of fresh air! Finally made it out to Mary's pistols and glad I did. No attitudes, profanity, or arrogance. Good folks who are happy to answer questions and friendly. Will be back soon to buy.

What a breath of fresh air! Finally made it out to Mary's pistols and glad I did. No attitudes, profanity, or arrogance. Good folks who are happy to answer questions and friendly. Will be back soon to buy.

You have to pay extra for profanity.:wink: The only attitude I ever found there was that the customer service comes first.

Dan & Mary have a large following in the area, and for good reason. Hard to find, hard to get firearms usually isn't a problem, terms are fair, lay-a-way straightforward and simple. I highly recommend them, all the way from the other side of the state.

It's funny that they have a few negative ratings in the poll, but those individuals don't seem to have the cojones to tell us about it. Makes me wonder.

Excellent service , great people, and good prices.What more does a person need? Makes me wonder about the low ratings too !!?? Besides, Mary likes Lugars, so she gets an extra 20 points !!!!!!!!!!!! Slugman

I have a buddy with an FFL that will match the lowest price I can find (as a favor to me). On the last pistol I bought, he could not match the price quoted to me at Mary's. They really are focused on keeping it inexpensive. (and I'm impressed by the great service).

I stopped in for the first time last month. Ended up leaving with a new carry piece. Small shop but good selection. Customer service was great! The prices were very competative.
Will definitely be back.

Went there today, they are as excellent as their reputation suggests. I will say though that the building is quite easy to miss and their shop is only a suite in that building.

Excellent selection of affordable pistols that few others are willing to stock. As well as knowledgeable folks who are patient and truly try to help narrow down what your wants and needs are even if they don't have it in stock.

I would heartily suggest them for pistol purchases to anyone in the market.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top