Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mary's Pistols

Discussion in 'Washington Reviews' started by Northwest Firearms, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms Pacific Northwest Site Maintenance

2. RICKGO1

RICKGO1 SPANAWAY WA Member

Great place to buy new guns.

3. needs2hunt

needs2hunt Tacoma Wa. Member

Dan and Mary are top notch... I have bought more then a few firearms from them and they will tell you what you need to know... Dan knows his AR's and Mary brings the female aspect...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: they are my goto gun store...:winkkiss::winkkiss::winkkiss:

4. Tactical SS

Tactical SS Washington Member

How are their prices?

5. needs2hunt

needs2hunt Tacoma Wa. Member

best in this area... that i have found...bought a brand new 2 tone xd40 tactical for $510... he had to order it in for me... normally they carry at least a couple of hundred different firearms at anyone time... and has a couple of really cool guns sometimes... almost always has some blackguns..

6. jaminj

jaminj Federal Way, WA Member

Great gun selection Mary seemed very friendly and very very knowledgeable. I didn't buy but wouldn't hesitate to do so in future but space is small

7. Ethereal

Ethereal Kent, WA Member

I'd give them an Excellent rating. You won't find a more genuine group of human beings that will go the extra mile for you. As far as customer service is concerned they are top notch.

8. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

I gave them an excellent rating as well. Nice bunch of folks and prices seem to be very reasonable. :thumbup:

9. Krazyrngr

Krazyrngr Tacoma Member

Marys has some of the best prices in the Tacoma area, my buddies have bought their XDs from them, and I just placed my order for my RIA yesterday, they answered any and all of my questions and they even reccomended checkin out some other gun shops too. Ive called and asked questions, went in and bothered them with questions and they were nothing but helpful. Everyone in there was extremely nice and I will definately be buying from them agian.

10. turboss

turboss Puyallup Member

Have Bought many weapons from them and tell everyone to buy there. Great people and great prices!

11. Unicorn

Unicorn Seatac, WA Member

Great place and great people. I've made a couple purchases from them in the past and wouldn't hesitate to do so again.

12. maybebaby

maybebaby Auburn New Member

What a breath of fresh air! Finally made it out to Mary's pistols and glad I did. No attitudes, profanity, or arrogance. Good folks who are happy to answer questions and friendly. Will be back soon to buy.

13. Matt45

Matt45 SE SPOKANE COUNTY New Member

You have to pay extra for profanity.:wink: The only attitude I ever found there was that the customer service comes first.

Dan & Mary have a large following in the area, and for good reason. Hard to find, hard to get firearms usually isn't a problem, terms are fair, lay-a-way straightforward and simple. I highly recommend them, all the way from the other side of the state.

It's funny that they have a few negative ratings in the poll, but those individuals don't seem to have the cojones to tell us about it. Makes me wonder.

14. slugman

slugman Tacoma New Member

Excellent service , great people, and good prices.What more does a person need? Makes me wonder about the low ratings too !!?? Besides, Mary likes Lugars, so she gets an extra 20 points !!!!!!!!!!!! Slugman

15. herdingcats

herdingcats Des Moines, WA Member

I have a buddy with an FFL that will match the lowest price I can find (as a favor to me). On the last pistol I bought, he could not match the price quoted to me at Mary's. They really are focused on keeping it inexpensive. (and I'm impressed by the great service).

16. CavVet

CavVet Seattle Member

Awesome in all categories- highly recommend!!!!!

17. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

If you haven't met Sugar you missed the best part of Mary's.

18. stumprat

stumprat Washington New Member

I stopped in for the first time last month. Ended up leaving with a new carry piece. Small shop but good selection. Customer service was great! The prices were very competative.
    Will definitely be back.