JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know nothing about this gun shop. They have an on-site gun Smith. I bought a sportco mauser from a good friend. I need to get the military safety replaced with an after market wing safety. Does anyone know anything about this shop or the quality of work the perform

They have only been open for 3 or 4 months, and I know they do some smithing on guns. Just what that is I could not say. I've been in there a few times and they seem to be good folks. Give them a call at 971-777-4108. They are open Tuesday thru Saturday.

I don't know of the new shop in Vernonia.
But if I had a Mauser that needed work, I would go to the Mauser Guy.
Kurt at H&K Gun Shop in Forest Grove is the Last of the Mohicans when it comes to Mausers in this area.

I have not done enough work with Martin Arms yet but the work they did was done well. They did not do any machining for me and as I understand they farm out the work that needs it. I will use them again. This is primarily a retail store that does some gunsmithing.

My number one pick is Vezley. I know his work and trust him. I can provide no higher confidence than I have in him. He is a good man and has all tools. He is a dedicated gunsmith. I wish he was closer.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top