JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD. This carbine was purchased from another member of this site and was represented to be a fully functioning firearm. I acquired it to shoot 3-gun at my club, which required a pistol cartridge rifle. I also acquired four 15-round 1911 magazines for that purpose, and they are offered seperately in Parts and Accessories. After sighting it in at 50 yards I moved to the 100 yard range and hit about 18" at 5 o'clock. Then the carbine would not fire. I took it apart and inspected (and cleaned) it but could not solve the problem. When I took it to my gunsmith, he discovered that it had a bulged barrel and was missing the buffer. It may function now, but it is not safe to shoot. The carbine is complete except for the buffer, and includes a Marlin magazine that will fit a 1911. If one has a Camp Carbine .45 barrel, and could obtain a buffer, it would be a terrific piece. I have none of that, and offer it for $100 OBO. FTF in Portland area, ODL and proof of eligibility to own a firearm required.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.