JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I recently purchased this Marlin Model 60 used and I'd like to build it up a little.
I'm a little hesitant to separate the 60W receiver from it's matching limited addition stock but I have another stock in mind that I'd rather have.
In all honesty I have no idea what this stock is worth or how many are out there. I know it was a limited addition run in the early to mid '90s and I have not been able to find one for sale anywhere online for a price reference. I was told this rifle has some collectibility.
The stock its self does have some wear (as shown) but is over all still very nice. No significant dings/dents of any kind. Just some faded areas from being handled and from sitting in a closet since the late 90's when it was last used... According to the gentleman I bought it from. The inside of the stock is in perfect condition and very clean. I fully disassembled the rifle for a good cleaning and inspected the stock.

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

ONLY THE STOCK: $100 OBO - PM me please.

I will ship this as long as you are willing to pay for all additional costs associated with shipping - Such as shipping + a box.

Thank you -