JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a model 60ss, stainless steal with the grey laminate wood stock. I bought it because I miss the one I learned to shoot on as a kid, and thought since I am older and have the money now that I would try to go for something a little fancier. The rifle is absolutely beautiful, and gets compliments everytime it sees the light of day. I have a Sweet .22 scope on it which I can't say enough great things about.

Love everything about this rifle except for the one thing that it seems you can't do anything about. I won't say the trigger sucks, but it isn't very good. Very heavy.

11 million sold, been around for 52 years, and yet the only aftermarket thing out there for it is a couple of stocks. How can a rifle that many consider the mustang to the Ruger 10/22's Camaro not have even one trigger kit out there? I have contacted several gunsmiths who have told me there is nothing you can do.

So frustrating. May have to just give up and drink the 10/22 cool aid.

"phillyfan" .... i'v always used the marlin 60 myself, and the last one i bought was in "06". trigger seemed "OK" for a few hundred rnds, then it started pulling a little harder.....teardown, and a good cleaning seemed to help a bunch, but using a little "fiber pad" on my die grinder to clean up some rough edges in "trigger works" did wonders !!!!!

just some thoughts.....steven