JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am thinning out my collection. I have several firearms, ammo accessories up for sale. Please check out all of my ads. 5% of my sales will be donated back to NWFA. Pictures are linked so I can post full resolution images.

Images here, Sale Items

Here is a Marlin Camp 9 with Choate folding stock. There are a total of 24 magazines. There are 2-3 S&W OEM magazines with no modifications. The rest are all factory Beretta M9 magazines that have been modified to work in this rifle. They still work in the M9 also. The modification required cutting a magazine catch into the magazine in the correct place for the rifle. 2 of the Beretta magazines are larger, I believe 20rd. The magazines vary from mild use to well used, the one pictured are well representative of all of them.

Also included, but not pictured is the OEM stock and a second magazine well that I was working on converting to use Glock magazines.

$850 OBO