JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Yes, it is the RemMar, but the fit and finish is very close to the older Marlins. The front sight was slightly tilted to the right, so I enlarged the screw hole and shimmed the sight base. Then I took the scope off, used a level on the scope mounts for reference, the rear sights were right on. After that, all the sights were on the same level plane. Used pieces of shim stock (1/16" by 1/2 by 10") across scope base, rear sight and front sight and looked down the barrel. Everything was almost perfectly parallel. Then, performed a "trigger slop elimination" and polished the sear/hammer surfaces. No spring cutting or angle changes. Results feel like about a 4-4.5 lb trigger with very little creep. Gun has only had about 10 rounds through it. Blueing is super, wood only has the one little nick shown in the pic. No box or papers, no sling but does have swivels. Scope is really clear and comes with Butler Creek flip up covers. It is a Simons 44 mag scope. Ammo is: 8 rds 160 gr Hornady Zombie Max, 9 rounds Leverlution and 20 rds of Remington Corelokt 170 gr SP. Selling price with all: $475. The only trades I am currently looking for is a Remington 1100 (newer vent rib version, wood or synthetic stock) 12 ga 2 3/4 & 3 ", or Ruger SP-101, 2 1/4 or 3 1/16 .357 .

<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>